ArcGIS Dashboard App for Windows Crashes When Loading one of my Operation Views.

08-15-2017 05:15 PM
BrantCarman
Occasional Contributor

I have a couple of "Operation Views" that I've created using the Windows App (Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | ArcGIS ), and recently I've been unable to open one of the operation views in the Windows App for viewing or editing.  All of my other dashboards are working fine.  The operation view that I'm having troubles with is still loading fine when viewed via browser app.  When I try to open the operation view in the Windows app, the app tries to initialize the operation view, and then crashes shortly after.

Anybody else experience this before?  Almost as if my operation view has become corrupt, but only when accessed via the windows app?

I've also tried from multiple different computers.

Thanks for any help.

-Brant

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I get this a lot also.  Caused me to stop testing Ops Dashboard since it never works.

One hint though is that it seems to crash on "old" maps.  Maybe they were created in an older AGO version or something.  Build a brand new map with the same info and see if that works.  You can also try adding layer by layer to see if one layer is causing the issue.

0 Kudos