an issue while loggin in on mobile device

04-18-2023 01:49 AM
DominikaBujanowicz
New Contributor II

Hi guys, 

I have some issue while logging into ArcGIS online facilities on mobile devices. I do it exactly the same way as on the computer. After entering the URL of the organization, the tab of the institution pops up and after entering the login and password nothing further happens. The same process occurs on my colleagues' phones. 

The above-mentioned problem also occurs on ArcGIS workforce, whose functionality and operation I care most about.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @DominikaBujanowicz 

Thanks for raising this with us.  In order to isolate the issue may you confirm the following:

• Do you have an enterprise / SAML login / windows login or are you using a built in ArcGIS Online user account credentials?
  • Are you using company devices or personal devices? If the former, does the issue occur with personal devices too?

Thanks

0 Kudos
DominikaBujanowicz
New Contributor II

Hello, at the beginning thank You for an answer.

In the Workforce app example, we log in using "Sign in with ArcGIS Online" option, and then "Select Your ArcGIS organization's URL". (I think we are not using the Enterprise environment). After typing in the correct URL, my institution's button pops up . Unfortunately, further down the page no longer loads. At the top of the screen it says "ArcGIS Workforce wants to access your ArcGIS Online account information.", and after a long time a message pops up saying that the action has been stopped due to excessive waiting time. It looks like there is not some kind of permission to access the account.

We tried the private phones.

Additionaly, I found one employee of our institution whose workforce is working, but he logged in a long time ago and is unable to identify the source of the problem that is occurring.

0 Kudos