Alone in a universe

Jump to solution
02-23-2016 07:59 PM
DellaRobertson
Occasional Contributor II

I posted a poll on 21 February 2016 in the ArcGIS Online group.  I had 75 views, but no one filled out the poll.  I wonder why.

I changed the post to another group.  Maybe I will have success.

Does anyone know why users don't fill out the poll?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
DellaRobertson

Joseph,

Your comment helps me to understand.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Della,

Some suggestions.  Add a few more tags to your poll post including maybe something like education,  or similar. You should be able to find more that are useful on the list already.

I would also tag/mention a couple of the other education related groups/places using the @  And the place Name.   target the groups you think are most likely to have viewers that would respond....it will show up on the tagged list of content.  Don't overdue it or it can have the opposite effect.   I went to the "Places" tab and filtered by "Ed" as a start to see some of the other locations that might be interested.

image.png

With it only being in the grace group, only those that are following that group will tend to see it.  Might be too small or a group at this time .  (And yet, maybe the 128 members are the same as in the other groups ??)  but  Education has 231 followers at this time.

(edit...iPad doing strange things this am)

DellaRobertson

Rebecca,

When I selected a Place to tag my post, I am given one space.  I can't put in more than one Place.  Are you saying to type "@"  oh, I see.

Thank you!

0 Kudos