Select to view content in your preferred language

AGOL Related records

05-04-2023 02:29 PM
clt_cabq
Occasional Contributor III

I have a service published through ArcGIS Server that consists of a point feature class and a related table. When I add the service as an item in ArcGIS Online, I can see both items and the table is shown to be related to the points feature class.

However, when I try to configure the popups to include related records that option does not seem to be available in the pop up dialogue. Any suggestions on what is going on? I've made a copy of these data into a locale GDB, When I publish that layer to AGOL as a hosted service, I'm able to include the related records in the pop up. What am I missing?

2 Replies
Clubdebambos
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @clt_cabq 

What are your details for creating the service in ArcGIS Server?

We use a similar workflow, we...

• publish from ArcGIS Pro to Portal
  • and then add the Portal feature service to AGOL using the Portal service url.
  • The Portal feature service is referenced (not hosted)
  • There is a relationship class in our enterprise geodatabase (sde) between the feature class and table.
  • Once in AGOL the option to show related data is available as a checkbox as per below.

Clubdebambos_0-1683534706467.png

~ learn.finaldraftmapping.com
0 Kudos
ArmstKP
Regular Contributor

@clt_cabq AGOL doesn't support related records from a standalone ArcGIS Server right now.  They will be supporting it in the very near future is what I hear.  We are in the same boat, we have to use the old map viewer until they come out with this update.  Very very annoying.

0 Kudos