AGOL Feature Service Details: Error Invalid URL

12-09-2015 01:14 PM
Mtclimber03
Occasional Contributor

When trying to view details or add a feature layer I published to AGOL (under my account) I receive an Error message that states "Invaild URL Invalid URL". I use AGOL quite extensively and this is the 1st time I have seen this error message. Has anyone seen this before and know how to solve? I have already tried deleting the feature service and republishing to AGOL with the same results. agolerrorwindow.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KyleBalke__GISP
Occasional Contributor III

How are you publishing (from ArcMap, upload an item)?

0 Kudos
Mtclimber03
Occasional Contributor

I am publishing from a 3rd party platform iFormBuilder with their ESRI Connector (Esri Connector and iFormBuilderMobile Apps - ArcGIS Integration - YouTube ) I have been using this workflow for about 10 months without error until yesterday. I work in International Aid and Development and have field crews reporting mobile assessments and reports with iForm that I need connected to our GIS. I am also in conversation with Zerion to see if there error is on their end or the ESRI end of things.

0 Kudos
KyleBalke__GISP
Occasional Contributor III

Tough one especially when you bring in another platform...please post here if you come up with a resolution.

0 Kudos