Add Tiles Layer with multi layers

Jump to solution
06-06-2018 02:55 AM
AntoineRAJABALLY
New Contributor

Hello, (sorry for my bad English)

I would like to create a Tile layer with several raster layers.
Using ArcGIS Pro, I open my 2 rasters and I create a tile package to get my .tpk file.
I import it in ArcGIS Online, I can see my 2 layers, but I can only visualize the first ... Is it possible to create a WMTS with multiple layers where we can choose the layer to display??

Thanking you

Bonjour,

Je souhaiterai créer un Tile layer avec plusieurs couches raster.
En utilisant ArcGIS Pro, j'ouvre mes 2 rasters et je crée un paquetage de tuiles pour avoir mon fichier .tpk.
Je l'importe dans ArcGIS Online,  je vois bien mes 2 couches, mais je ne peux visualiser que la première... Est-il possible de créer un WMTS avec plusieurs couches où on peut choisir la couche à afficher?

En vous remerciant

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hello,

When you create a tile service, the symbology and layer visibility is generated as a tile, which means you won't be able to turn individual layers on and off or change how the map looks. If you want the ability to individually control layer visibility, generate a separate TPK for each layer and publish them as individual tile layers.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KellyGerrow

Hello,

When you create a tile service, the symbology and layer visibility is generated as a tile, which means you won't be able to turn individual layers on and off or change how the map looks. If you want the ability to individually control layer visibility, generate a separate TPK for each layer and publish them as individual tile layers.

-Kelly

Englobe_Admin25-172
New Contributor

Hi Kelly Gerrow,

Thank you for your reponse.

Can you confirm that still cannot be done ?

Do we still need to publish separate TPK to achieve this ?

Thank You

Dominic

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

Yes the answer is still correct

Englobe_Admin25-172
New Contributor

Ok, thank you for your quick response !

0 Kudos