When I export from AGOL
The headers in my spreadsheets reflect the labels from Survey123 Connect file. (which I love)
BUT when I append data in ArcPro back into my feature class, the Field Map uses the name field from Survey123 Connect. I didn't know this when I built my first survey, so my fields are acronyms.
I want to ask Esri if you would make the exported files have two headers; 1 the label, and two the name from Survey123 Connect, then we can delete the one we don't need.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.