I want to ask about the best solution for my VRP route breakdown.
The problem I'm having right now is creating a route on the web not grouping properly whereas when I download the route plan layer of the day and then I finalize it in arcgis it's grouping correctly.
The problem that occurs in this problem is:
- the number of orders reached more than 200 in one day with 13 own vehicles
- Completion of vrp in web develop companies is different if it is completed using arcgis where the parameters used are not much different
- if using zone routes for existing vehicles (13 vehicles), many orders are not filled
- vehicles with a large capacity do not cover very far areas, while small vehicles make 2 or even 3 trips back and forth to the depot (this is undesirable, because preferably all vehicles only make one trip)
- if there are many orders, the resulting route tends to be irregular. A temporary solution to create the best route is to extend the depot's opening hours or limit the number of orders on that day
- well made route clusters
- the vehicle only runs once
I am having a hard time understanding your question. Could you provide some more details about what you are doing and the problem you are trying to solve?
Things that would be helpful:
- What tool are you using when routing on the web?
- What are you switching to when you download the route plan? I don't understand how you are finalizing the plan.
- Are you using the Vehicle Routing Problem layer, Plan Routes, VRP Rest API or some other tool?
- Are the vehicles only allowed to go to orders in the route zones? Or is that just a preferred territory?
- Do you have route renewals set up for the problem?