Productivity Suite problem

11-22-2012 09:49 AM
GavinRudge
New Contributor
Hi, this one's for users of UK data only I guess. I've got an ongoing network analysis problem which has been caused by an add in for the UK market, Productivity Suite, which unpacks OS data for use in Network Analyst.  There is not a PS forum so I thought I'd post it here. Apparently PS service pack 6 and later fixed a problem of converting ITN Urban Path data for use with ITN roads data.  Trouble is, since applying the pack, parts of the pop up screens are obscured by grey boxes and not all of the options can be selected when you are using the tool, (sloppy programming?) When you are using the OS data converter you get some options to select which content you want unpacking - topography, ITN layer, address point etc.  When you select one of these, parts of the screen are obscured.  In the case of ITN data, you can see a the check box for roads but I suspect there may be others for example for RRI and for paths.  I tick the only box I can see (roads) and the tool seems to work OK.  Then, when I move onto the next tool, the 'prepare data for network analysis' one, in the network options dialogue box the tick box for including the path network in the process is greyed out.  I suspect this is because I was unable to select paths in the OS data converter. I can build the network but paths are absent.  Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
mikeray
New Contributor
Hi,
sorry to hear you've been having problems with the ProductivitySuite tools. We're not aware of any known issues that match the ones you've described, but we'd be happy to help you get to the bottom of it. If you could post details about your operating system, screen resolution and product versions that should help to move thing forward. It's also worth mentioning that ProductivitySuite is a fully supported product and Esri UK do offer a full help desk service for it.
Mike (Esri UK product development team)
0 Kudos