MMPK Crashes Navigator

Jump to solution
04-09-2018 10:48 AM
DiegoNegron
Occasional Contributor

I have been trying to create an MMPK for use with Navigator. I have been able to share an MMPK that shows up for download. The problem is that after I have downloaded it and try to open it, it crashes without error or anything in iOS and it just says the app has encountered a problem in Android (I have tested the mmpk in both) any clues or methods for troubleshooting a solution. I have tried rebuilding my network numerous times, changing projections and am currently planning on clipping all the data to a smaller area to try that. Also just looking at the map details will crash the app.

mmpk‌, navigator‌

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DiegoNegron
Occasional Contributor

It was the most current version. I think I know what the cause was, I had a GlobalID in one of my layers. Once I removed the GlobalID field from the table I was able to start the MMPK on navigator.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrentPierce
Esri Contributor

Hi Diego,

What version of Navigator are you using?

Also is there any way you could share the MMPK with us? Feel free to email it as an attachment to navigator4arcgis@esri.com. If it is too big for that we can coordinate on another way for you to get the data to us so we can help you.

Thanks,
-Brent 

0 Kudos
DiegoNegron
Occasional Contributor

It was the most current version. I think I know what the cause was, I had a GlobalID in one of my layers. Once I removed the GlobalID field from the table I was able to start the MMPK on navigator.

0 Kudos