anyone having issues downloaded custom maps to Navigator?

Jump to solution
07-25-2016 08:44 AM
WinstonMcKenna
New Contributor III

I've created a custom basemap in ArcPro and shared it with our organization AGOL account. Strangely enough, when searching for my new custom map it can't be found from the iPhone. Has anyone had these same issues? Has anyone figured out to work around or resolve this issue? Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Winston,

Can you verify that you have Navigator version 2.0 installed?  In Navigator, go to Settings --> About Navigator, and you should see the App Version 2.0.0.  If this is not the case then you will need to update the app.

Also, the .mmpk file that you created in Pro (version 1.2 or later) must have a basemap, transportation network, and geocoding locator within it.

Tutorials for creating custom navigation maps are here: Prepare maps—Navigator for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

Does this help?

-scott

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Winston,

Can you verify that you have Navigator version 2.0 installed?  In Navigator, go to Settings --> About Navigator, and you should see the App Version 2.0.0.  If this is not the case then you will need to update the app.

Also, the .mmpk file that you created in Pro (version 1.2 or later) must have a basemap, transportation network, and geocoding locator within it.

Tutorials for creating custom navigation maps are here: Prepare maps—Navigator for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

Does this help?

-scott

0 Kudos
WinstonMcKenna
New Contributor III

It seemed like user error on my part. The demo exercises worked well, but I still need to produce an offline map using our own data. I’ll keep the GeoNet updated.

0 Kudos