Select to view content in your preferred language

Layers that have copyright, scale bar not appearing when downloading artwork.

Jump to solution
06-06-2019 01:16 PM
MelodyPopkin
New Contributor III

I have just noticed that a little while ago, when I download artwork off of a map, the ESRI logo, a scale bar, and the copyright information would appear when the AI file is generated. Lately, it has only been generating the ESRI logo and then I would have to manually input the copyright information.

A sidebar question. Is there a subscription/product/something available to purchase that would enable us to remove the necessary copyright and ESRI logo? I would ideally like to not include these on maps as they crowd up the map from a design perspective with all of the lines of text.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ClintLoveman
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Melody,

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll add some of that info into the Matrix the next opportunity we get to update the doc. Regarding your 3 bullet questions above:

• No, sorry no discount for Plus for more than a year commitment. 
  • You can only have one user signed-in using the same login at a time.
  • The first 2 modes of contact are ESRI Community Forum/Geonet (this thing we've been using) and our team email: mapsforadobe@esri.com. If those channels don't get you a response there is a tec support web chat and/or phone number you can use as well.

Regarding map changes, yes you are correct on how it works and the workflow.

Yes even with Plus you still need to have copyright (I hope to add more details/explanation in our doc about this in the next update as well). Yes, that would be fined to have the conversation via email. You can use the mapsforadobe@esri.com (I'm on that, with a few other team members too)  

0 Kudos
MelodyPopkin
New Contributor III

Hi Clint!

Thank you so much for the information and further clarification. My colleague that I work closely with on design work will be in touch with you and your team soon!

Best,

Melody

0 Kudos