Select to view content in your preferred language

Portfolio App

04-20-2023 11:24 AM
Labels (1)
HBK
by
New Contributor

Loving the capabilities of the Portfolio App for newbs like myself. I've got 8 maps/tabs in there, all set to public-level sharing. The Portfolio is set to public-level sharing. But now 3 of my maps/tabs are suddenly asking people to sign into their ArcGIS account in order to access them. The 5 others open just fine... how do I get all the tabs working and accessible to those without ArcOnline accounts again?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BernSzukalski
Esri Frequent Contributor

Portfolio, and all other ArcGIS Instant Apps, should automatically notify you if there are inconsistencies in sharing with the content you have used in the Portfolio. If using Living Atlas subscriber content, Portfolio will automatically proxy for subscriber content and only ask to ok if there is premium subscriber content (content which consumes credits).

The above said, were it me I would have a closer look at each map/app used in your Portfolio. It may be possible that you have made changes to those after you initially configured your portfolio that might generate the authentication prompt. I'd check everything you've added in an incognito browser to double check that what you think is public, is really public.

0 Kudos
HBK
by
New Contributor

I really appreciate your response! If you have the time, can you help me troubleshoot how to check everywhere that this data is public? Everything I can see says "public" - but the incognito tabs (and my boss!) say differently...

Map sharing level from Portfolio:

HBK_0-1682106858139.png

Sharing level per map info:

HBK_1-1682106924457.png

0 Kudos