Select to view content in your preferred language

Instant Apps 'Attachment Viewer' - No Attachment Found

06-27-2024 02:52 AM
Labels (1)
StephenDuncan
New Contributor II

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Instant Apps and not used 'Attachment Viewer' before and after some help to display attachments as i keep getting the error below.

StephenDuncan_0-1719481461186.png

I have activated enabled 'Attachments' as shown below, which i thought was the initial issue with displaying?

StephenDuncan_1-1719481551323.png

In the Map Viewer i have managed to create a Pop up which enables the image to display, using the URL in my attribute 'Go_Pro_Imm'.

As this seem to be drawing the image in successfully, i had assumed this is the image that would display in the attachment viewer window?   

StephenDuncan_2-1719481656739.png 

StephenDuncan_3-1719481740479.png

Many thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SarahMcDonald_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @StephenDuncan 

Thanks for reaching out about this. Are the GoPro images you are showing in the pop-ups stored in the feature layer as attachments or are they being referenced from an external server/location? 

For example, if I go look at the layer's item details and I go to the data tab. I should see a column for "photos and files", those are my attachments. Attachment Viewer is looking for those attachments stored in the feature layer.

2024-06-27_08-58-20.png

Thanks!

Sarah

0 Kudos
StephenDuncan
New Contributor II

Good morning Sarah,

Thanks for getting back to me about this issue, i appreciate your help.

My images are stored on a server, the links are stored under the field 'Go_Pro_imm' rather than under the photos and Files heading like yours.

Is there a workaround so i can use the link instead, or will this app not work for what i'm trying to do?

Many thanks,

Steve

StephenDuncan_0-1719819547283.png

0 Kudos