Select to view content in your preferred language

Ability to Replace a Tiled Imagery Layer

3 weeks ago
BrianShaw13
New Contributor II

I would like to have the ability to replace a Tiled Imagery Layer published with ArcGIS Image for ArcGIS Online.  I am currently working to replace the Raster Tile Layers we have used for a while with Tiled Imagery Layers.  I know from needed to replace them that I could overwrite/replace the old Raster Tile Layers but now trying to update the Tiled Imagery Layers I find there is no avenue to do so.

The reason I would like to do this is we have a publicly available Experience Builder Application that will be using multiple Tiled Imagery Layers that I will need to update in the future.  Currently I will not be able to update it and still have all the web maps and experience continue to be mapped to the same layer id so I will have to update everything.  This will also impact any users that have integrated these publicly available layers into their applications.

The application I am working to update is the Alpha SPCS2022 Experience.  I am logged in to my personal account since apparently my organization login is having issues with Esri Community.