Export Training Data for Deep Learning Tool Failing to Map Images to Labels

02-02-2023 11:00 AM
BriarPierce
New Contributor

Greetings,

ArcGIS Pro version 3.0.1

I am having trouble with the Export Training Data for Deep Learning Tool (both Spatial and Image Analyst versions). The tool is failing to map the images to the labels in the map.txt file. Both Images and Labels are produced in their corresponding folders, but they are not linked together in the maps.txt file.

Images Created = 46,111

Labels Created = 10,969

I have included images below showing the parameters I selected and attached my map.txt and stats.txt files.

BriarPierce_1-1675363916114.png

BriarPierce_2-1675363924191.png

BriarPierce_3-1675363940134.png

Looking forward to hearing from someone 🙂

Cheers

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Samaloysius
New Contributor III

Hi,

I see you have the Output No Feature tiles option checked on. This is write out all the tiles within the input feature class/classified raster. The label files will be created only for the chips that include the features. Hence the difference in the label and image chips.

0 Kudos
BriarPierce
New Contributor

Samaloysius,

Thanks for responding.

The output no feature tiles option is not the issue. Its ok that there are more images than labels. The issue is that the labels aren't linked to the images in the map.txt file.

I actually tried this again with a different dataset and tool successfully created all the image chips and labels, but failed to create the map.txt, stats.txt, esri_accumulated_stats_json, and the esri_model_definition.emd files. Is there a way to generate these files outside of the arcgis pro tool set?

Cheers

0 Kudos