Select to view content in your preferred language

Deep Learning Model Error

07-01-2022 02:14 AM
Labels (2)
Vincenzo
New Contributor

Dear all,

I am working on classifying images to support restoration activities; in particular, I have to analyse a series of mosaics and automatically recognise the mosaic tesserae (which are black and white).
To achieve this, I am using the Deep Learning algorithms with the ArcGIS Image Analyst extension.
In the first step, I encounter no problems and export the training dataset correctly (Figure 1).

In the second step, however, when I load the training dataset and launch the process I get a series of errors that I cannot resolve in any way (Figure 2).

I would like to specify that I am using a trial version of ArcGIS Pro vers 2.9 and have already installed the related Deep Learning libraries as well.
I attach, for better reading, the figure 1 and 2 and the entire error encountered.
Hoping for your response to the problem, I send my best regards.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PavanYadav
Esri Contributor

Hi @Vincenzo I see this in the error 

PavanYadav_0-1660332370501.png

Wondering if your samples and Windows (ArcGIS Pro) language/Local are not consistent. Can you please check? 

Cheers!

Pavan

Pavan Yadav
Product Engineer at Esri
AI for Imagery
Connect with me on LinkedIn!
Contact Esri Support Services
0 Kudos
PavanYadav
Esri Contributor

It's fairly possible the xml file in your exported data have commas for decimals. It's a known issue in the Export Training tool when OS is using languages that use commas for Decimals, the tool writes commas for decimal in the xml files and the Train Deep Learning tool cannot convert them back. You can either replace the commas or re-export the data when your Windows language / regional settings in English.  

Pavan Yadav
Product Engineer at Esri
AI for Imagery
Connect with me on LinkedIn!
Contact Esri Support Services
0 Kudos