Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey Card Compatibility Issues

04-12-2023 12:34 PM
Labels (2)
OTCGIS
by
New Contributor III

I have built a wonderful hub site for my regions GIS User Group, and I have about 5 different survey123 cards shared on my front page, and NONE OF THEM WORK!

It doesn't matter if I set the survey to open in the same page or a new page, the links work intermittently, if at all, and when they do work, the survey opens up in a "hub style" subpage, where it strips the original survey of it's theme and other formatting. 

I can obviously create a work-around by just adding hyperlinks to the surveys, but it would be REALLY NICE if the pre-built, pre-configured, supposed-to-be-super-handy survey cards actually worked with the surveys I want to share. 

Just a thought. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
hizoto
by
New Contributor

Update your drivers before swapping in the new card. Not trying to be a downer, but that 6th-gen i7 processor and 100-series chipset are seven-year old tech. The most recent BIOS revision for the B150 PC Mate on MSI’s website, 7971vCE, was released 7-30-2018. The compatibility list for the B150 PC Mate on MSI’s website does not include any RTX 3000-series GPUs. This information indicates to me that your existing hardware (save for the PSU) will not support an RTX 3070 ti-based graphics card.

0 Kudos