Select to view content in your preferred language

Site Management Hub Basic - New Interface Issues

a week ago
JonathanMcD
Occasional Contributor

With the introduction of the new site management interface, I've seen nothing but a slow down in responsiveness or a lack of response from some of the elements. 

At the moment, when trying to manage Content, all I get is a lovely amount of whitespace - doesn't even show the main content group.

I can manage content groups if I go in via the old site and content tabs, however, the new interface just refuses to be fully cooperative.

Is there a way to switch back to the old interface, or is it a known issue that will be fixed? I've tried through all the usual browser suspects, have removed any privacy extensions etc..

JonathanMcD_0-1722386413744.png

2 Replies
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Regular Contributor

@JonathanMcD 

I am very sorry that you've been experiencing this issue. I, unfortunately, cannot diagnosis the issue and would recommend you open an issue with Support to get a trackable ticket and help reproducing the exact set of triggers. If you're feeling adventurous, it'd be helpful for us to know what the console is saying. To do this, I would recommend:

1. Open this problem URL in Chrome
2. Right-click anywhere on the page and then select Inspect to open Developer Tools
3. Select the tab that says Console
4. Screenshot any errors with a red background and include with the issue

Additionally, you can turn off workspace by:

1. Selecting your username from the global navigation menu
2. Selecting Settings from the dropdown
3. Disabling the Workspace preview

KlaraSchmitt_0-1722436592504.png

0 Kudos
JonathanMcD
Occasional Contributor

@KlaraSchmitt  Hi, thanks for the response and pointers - I'll get back to you.

0 Kudos