Select to view content in your preferred language

Embed Hub Site Traffic Stats

07-31-2023 05:44 AM
Ed_
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Good day all,

So you there is a Hub Site dashboard that can be accessed when you are in the edit mode. Is there a way to embed this in the main site?

SaadullahBaloch_0-1690807429115.png

Question | Analyze | Visualize
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Emily_Nilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @Ed_ , 

This is an interesting inquiry. There isn't currently a way to embed a site's engagement dashboard into a Hub site, but I'm keen to learn more about your request. Would you want to embed the whole dashboard? Individual metrics? Would you want it accessible for all site visitors? Or only those within an organization or a group? 

Thanks very much!

Emily

Ed_
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi @Emily_Nilson hope all is well and thank you for the quick response.

1. I would like to add these metrics on the main homepage of the Hub site. And I wouldn't want it to cover a lot of space on the homepage thus, I would like to have these small cards on the homepage.

Or there could be a drop down menu to select one or multiple metrics (including the big time series bar plot) to embed.

SaadullahBaloch_0-1690827454723.png

2. And then maybe have a `fullscreen button` (as an option) on the top right in case the user wants to access the whole dashboard in a new tab/window.

3. In regards to accessibility, if the site is public then it should be accessible/viewable for all site visitors. But if the site is internal then it would be accessible to just the organization and/or a group(s). It would also help if the accessibility options for these metrics are also available to the user while embedding them. Like the user can decide from a drop down menu or check box options that would you like to share these metrics with just the organization, a group(s) or anyone who visits the website .   

0 Kudos
Emily_Nilson
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the additional details, @Ed_ !

Ed_
MVP Regular Contributor

No worries @Emily_Nilson and I hope this gets implemented in Q3 as it will really help our organization's project.

Cheers,

Saad

0 Kudos