Updated WSS Adapter for PI Integrator

06-17-2014 04:20 PM
DennisGeasan
Occasional Contributor II
Today I updated the PI Integrator for ArcGIS to the most recent beta version (0.9.0.0).  I understand that an updated  'inbound' WSS transport is also required but I can't find that.  Where can I get that?  OSIsoft did not provide it in the upgrade package.  Thanks.
Dennis Geasan

Please see also:  How" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/114289-How-to-Connect-OSIsoft-P... to Connect OSIsoft PI System by using GeoEvent processing
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RJSunderman
Esri Regular Contributor
Dennis -

I apologize that we have not been able to respond to your forum post before now.

I do not have any experience with the PI Integrator for OSIsoft and have referred your question to other members of the GeoEvent Processor team ... we will get back with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience -
RJ
0 Kudos
Michaelvan_der_Veeken
New Contributor
Dennis,

Indeed, you need to install the wss transport in GeoEvent Processor to use the PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS (beta). The .jar file for the wss transport is included in your download package (zip) from OSIsoft Techsupport. Information on how to install the wss transport can be found in the user manual here.

If you do not have the wss transport included in your download package, or you have not obtained the software through the OSIsoft Techsupport website, please contact Michelle Kuiee from OSIsoft (BetaIntegratorForEsri@osisoft.com).
0 Kudos