Select to view content in your preferred language

Change Value on Output If Input Feature No Longer Exists

2 weeks ago
MeleKoneya
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I am using an ArcGIS Pro scheduled task to export features from a map service as GeoJson files.    These features are fire calls and in the input service I have only shows the active ones.

I am using GeoEvent to create features in an output service that is connected to a SQL Geodatabase from the GeoJson files.    This is working quite well. 

One issue is that there is not a field in the service that signifies the status.     If the incident is no longer active, it won't show up in the service provided to me used for exporting the GeoJson files.

I have been trying to set something up in ArcGIS Pro model builder, but am not getting the results I'd like.

Is there a way to iterate through the service that holds the incoming features and check the output feature layer and SQL database for a feature no longer in the active incoming service.

There is not a good way that I know of to determine from the time alone if the fire call is still active.

If a feature is in the output SQL db and not in the incoming service, I'd like to change a field.

If a call is no longer active,   I've thought about updating a field I've added named Status but not sure how.

I was thinking a Filter might work, but maybe there is another way to do it with GeoEvent.    

I could also delete the processed files, but the features would still be in the SQL table.

Thank you for any suggestions 

Mele

0 Kudos
0 Replies