Populating Tasks Menu in ViewMapTask in ArcGIS Mobile for Windows App

10-08-2015 08:36 PM
MarkTurnbull
New Contributor III

Hello,

I need to insert a password entry page into the open project workflow of ArcGIS Mobile for Windows application (Don't ask about why we are still using ArcGIS Mobile for Windows).

So I have an Identity layer which has an attribute field containing an encrypted password for each user. I have created a password entry page and made it my project's homepage (I have taken this approach as opposed to setting up start pages because the home page appears after the out-of-the-box identities page, start pages seem to appear before the identities page - I assume this approach is correct). Once a valid password is entered by the user, the process executes the ViewMapTask. All good so far, the ViewMapPage is presented, however the page menu in the ViewMapPage does not have any Tasks in it. I have attempted to manually add the project tasks to the page menu with a fair bit of code (snippet attached), but was wondering if there is an easy way of getting the tasks added to the page menu as the default project home page does?

The reason why I ask this question is I am having some troubles applying the individual command properties to the menuitems (probably due to my lack of WPF experience) and was hoping there is an easier approach.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
0 Replies