Compatibility with ArcGIS Enterprise

05-05-2021 12:50 PM
AaronGreiner1
New Contributor II

Please make the compatibility between ArcGIS Teams and ArcGIS Enterprise a priority.

Tags (2)
22 Comments
KadeSmith

I was excited about this one until I too experienced what Geoeki went through. 

AdamRepsher_BentEar

I don't think "Under Consideration" is actually the current status with this one.  In the ArcGIS for Teams FAQ:  ArcGIS for Teams FAQ: Support for ArcGIS Enterprise is planned for future releases.

Thanks,

--Adam

by Anonymous User

There's a lot of work that needs to be done for it to work with Enterprise and we are assessing that over the quarter. We've heard loud and clear that this is the #1 requested enhancement by our customers.

Question for the community... is it a showstopper if it does not work in a 'disconnected' environment?

KadeSmith

Connection requirement is not a show stopper for our organization as the majority of the time we are connected. 

EendrulatGH

Glad to hear that this is on the roadmap! Not a requirement to work in disconnected environments for my org either.

MichaelKarikari1

@Anonymous User  As it pertains to the release schedule, when can we expect the next major release (I don't expect exact dates, while that would be nice)? I'm trying to assess if mentioning this app a viable solution to an end customer, but it only is worth it if Enterprise support will be coming relatively soon.

Appreicate any additional insight you can provide

by Anonymous User

@MichaelKarikari1 I anticipate support for Enterprise within Teams to be there by the end of August, but could come sooner.

LLCCG
by

@Anonymous User Is this still a viable timeline for Enterprise integration?

QuantitativeFuturist

update please, it seems the Anonymous user was esri staff who no longer works there - no info or updates in 15 months is wayyyy too long... please update asap

JamesBooth

Would also really appreciate an update to this! It’s been well over a year with no updates or responses. Will ArcGIS for Teams be certified within M365 or not? Need an answer sooner than later. Thank you!