Select to view content in your preferred language

Report Section Disappearance

05-02-2014 11:29 AM
PhillipIrwin
New Contributor
Hello,
I built a report and tested it out before configuration with Maps Designer and all seemed well. After minimal configuration (adding one layer, and setting up a drill through), a complete section of the report entirely disappears. Does anyone know if this is a known issue or of a way to fix?

Edit: Confirmed that when the report is reset with Maps Designer, the disappeared section returns...
Edit: Also Confirmed that getting rid of the drill through and leaving the layer causes the section to return as well.

Thanks
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JacobSummers
Emerging Contributor
Good Morning Phillip,

Interesting issue.  Can you elaborate on what you mean by "disappears"?  Is it possible that the section is getting moved to page two of the report? 

How is your report laid out?  I would guess that it may look something like this:

-----
| Map |
  -----
  -------------------
| Disappearing Section|
  -------------------

Are you using tables for layout or another mechanism?

Thanks,
Jake
0 Kudos
PhillipIrwin
New Contributor
Good morning,

You are correct on the layout, and I did figure out that the disappearing section was getting pushed down to the next page. However, the two sections are in a 2 row table and the table is inside a fixed size block that should have a scroll bar instead of pushing to the next page. I think that is what caused the confusion... that and a long day.:D
0 Kudos