Select to view content in your preferred language

Download link is missing

07-22-2012 09:33 AM
TimothyBaldwin
Emerging Contributor
I got an email from Esri announcing the release of Esri Maps for Office, but the link is not located in the quick links area as described.

Email from Esri:
To install Esri Maps for Office v1.0, visit the Esri Maps for Office Resource Center  and click the Download link on the right side under Quick Links.
0 Kudos
13 Replies
MascillineHama
Emerging Contributor
Can not find the link too!
0 Kudos
deleted-user-jPgWCT8XTb6v
Deactivated User
Yup. Missing.
0 Kudos
JohnFriedel
Deactivated User
Yes - Got an email announcing availability, "To install Esri Maps for Office v1.0, visit the Esri Maps for Office Resource Center  and click the Download link on the right side under Quick Links.", but no link is there.
0 Kudos
KatherineDalton
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your interest in Esri Maps for Office. We are in the process of making several updates to the download process and we will keep you posted. We appreciate your understanding.

Katy
Katy Dalton | Technical Consultant
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™
0 Kudos
RyanSchacht
Deactivated User
The link doesn't show up as specified under quick links.  Could you post the actual URL?
0 Kudos
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
On the actual product page it looks like one needs to sign up with a brand new Esri Global Account and be able to trial it (and download the applictaion).

http://www.esri.com/software/esri-maps-for-office/free-trial

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos
MitchKoyle
Deactivated User
Yeah, I attended a session this morning at UC and I got all amped up to use it and I cannot figure out how to get it.
0 Kudos
Lauravan_der_Helm
Esri Contributor
0 Kudos
NancyGnanicys
Deactivated User
Thanks Laura! I was very excited to utilize this in our organization, then I realized we are still using a very very old Microsoft Office suite that is not compatible with the add in.  I'll have to see if I can get a MS upgrade at least!  But still very amazing looking stuff.  Once the trial expires, does a subscription to both ArcGIS online and the add in need to be purchased?  I am currently in trial mode with Arcgis Online as well.
0 Kudos