ArcGis Map

04-14-2019 01:39 AM
AliImran
New Contributor

Unfortunately ArcGis Map is deleted from my system. Is there any way to get the latest map from internet?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You can't reinstall it from My Esri? through your organization's downloads? or your personal account

0 Kudos
AliImran
New Contributor

No I can't. I have no backup unfortunately.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You would have to contact Tech Support  then.  They would have to look into why you can't download from your organization or if it is a personal account, they would have to verify your account and licensing at the very least.  Good luck

0 Kudos
ShannonChavez
Occasional Contributor

Good Afternoon Ali, 

Thank you for the feedback. To help clarify, I have outlined the functionalities below. 

The will remove the map permanently. There is not an option to undo that action at this time. 

The [ _ ] will minimize the map. 

And the [ square ] maximizes the map. 

At this time, if the is selected, there is not a way to recover the map or undo the action. One may opt to save the excel spreadsheet with the map as a backup or 'do not save the changes' made and close the excel and reopen it. 

I will bring this to the attention of our Maps for Office team. Please continue to share your thoughts, ideas and pain points using GeoNet (The Esri Community) platform. We are listening and continue to make every attempt to improve our products as quickly as possible. 

Best, 

Shannon | Product Engineer

0 Kudos