Need help with Conditional Visibility (Very New)

07-13-2021 10:26 AM
DannyDucNguyen
New Contributor

Hey,

So I'm very new to this and I need to make a conditional visibility expressions for a type of survey that has 3 options in the drop down menu. And on the next drop down menu has all the different subtypes of the surveys. So what I am trying to do is on the first drop down menu, I want to pick 1 of the 3 options and in the next drop down menu, it has the options for that specific selection. Below is what I have and it doesn't work. Can someone please help me?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you trying to alter the list of values in the dropdowns based on previously selected values? That's what it sounds like. That is not supported but is on the roadmap and is referred to as "Contingent Values".

Conditionally visibility allows you to dynamically show/hide fields in the forms based on entered values. It does not allow you to modify domains.

0 Kudos
DannyDucNguyen
New Contributor

That is correct! So where can I find the "Contingent Values"

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contingent values must be published from ArcGIS Pro; here is the info about configuring them. Currently these are not supported in Field Maps but we have plans to support them in the future.

0 Kudos