Select to view content in your preferred language

Location Sharing - Unable to load tracks. Not all data could be fetched

4 weeks ago
EduardoDC
New Contributor

Hello. I´m facing an error with Track Viewer, the issue is that we can't see the users tracks in the Track viewer projects, recently we update from Enterprise 11.0 to 11.3, before this update the data was accesible without problems.

I read that it could be a problem with our Data Store but it is running and the issue appears only in the track viewer layers.
imagen.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

@EduardoDC Are you able to get to the underlying Location Sharing feature layer and/or Views and view them in a map? Do you have admin level permissions in your portal?

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
EduardoDC
New Contributor

Yes, I'm logged as administrator and I can add the layers to map viewer and see the data from each track layer (tracker and last location), the issue appears in Track viewer right after opening the project.

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Are you able to create a new track view and see the data in Track Viewer? It seems like the Track Viewer app cannot find the source of that after you upgraded. If you are comfortable capturing traffic using network tools (F12) you can reload the page and see if a more detailed error is reported in the network traffic. 

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos