Select to view content in your preferred language

Field Maps Designer Resetting Form

07-31-2024 02:53 PM
McKenzieBredemeyer
Emerging Contributor

I am making two pretty intricate forms in Field Maps Designer and one form keeps clearing the whole form that I made today, and the other form resets to the state of the form from yesterday when I only had a few pieces of the form made. This all happens after I click around into other forms and come back to these two forms. I know there is a bug/issue with not being able to save the forms, and losing data by the save button being greyed out, so I have been able to combat that loss of data, but these full disappearances all happen after my forms are completely saved. The fields I created via these forms are still saved, along with their domain values (if they had any), but the form with the descriptions and Arcade functions for visibility, etc. are not saved.

Any way to combat this and/or get my work back?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Are you working in multiple browser windows?

If you make changes in a web map, then map changes to the same web map in a different window, the two sessions could overwrite each other. Both map viewer and field maps designer would be updating the map directly.

0 Kudos
McKenzieBredemeyer
Emerging Contributor

I had another Field Maps Designer window open at the same time but for an older map with different layers to copy some form elements.

0 Kudos