ArcGIS Field Maps valuable resources

01-03-2021 10:06 PM
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor
4 2 1,639

ArcGIS Field Maps is a brand-new product and as it grows in capability, we are adding resources that will help you get started. Here is a list of content that is available today, January 3rd 2021. We will periodically update this list to provide more information when it becomes available.

Videos

There is a new ArcGIS Field Maps playlist on YouTube you can subscribe to. There are 4 videos available now with many more coming soon:

Blog Articles

Here is a link to all ArcGIS Field Maps blog articles that are sorted by date so you can easily find the most recent blog. Here are blogs organized by category.

Release Announcements:

Discovery and Migration:

Data Collection Series:

Discovery Path/Learn Lessons

We have started down the path of writing new lear lessons that fuel getting started with Field Maps. Our initial path is focused on data collection workflows, but look for many more to come in 2021.

Guides

Guides are downloadable PDF's that focus on a topic of interest. Migrating to ArcGIS Field Maps from Explorer, Collector or Tracker can be daunting and the migration guide can prove useful when looking for specific functionality. The offline guide provides all the detail and links to topics on making the most of your outdoors experience void of internet connectivity.

Help Documentation Site

The detailed content of the ArcGIS Field Maps documentation website is a must link-to. We’ve added some new and notable topics with the December update that are worth looking at.

Please make sure to post questions and ideas. Your feedback helps to direct our future development efforts.

Tags (2)
2 Comments
About the Author
I am the Group Product Engineering Lead for our Field Apps team at Esri. I work with an amazing team building out our field solutions. Please feel free to ask me anything about ArcGIS Field Maps, Workforce, and Navigator.