Share Explorer Markups

09-26-2017 10:54 AM
YuyingLi
New Contributor II

Hello,

we are exploring Explorer for ArcGIS. I am interested in how to sharing the markups that field crew put on the map? Any requirements when prepare the map?

https://community.esri.com/groups/explorer-for-arcgis?sr=search&searchId=ae04c459-275a-44d4-8d4e-22d...

Tags (1)
26 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Darryl Klassen‌,

What level is your user? You will need to be level 2 with the ability to create items in order for this option to appear.

DarrylKlassen1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Joel,

I am a level 2 and administrator of our account. 

Darryl

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey dklassen@kamloops.ca‌,

Can you send me a screenshot of the options you're seeing? I just ran some quick tests and I'm always seeing the ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise option when I should. Feel free to shoot me an email at jwhitney@esri.com

0 Kudos
ElenaS
by
New Contributor III

Was a solution found? I have the same issue. I am a level 2 user but I don't see the ArcGIS Online option (it does not show up after pressing the .../more button).

iPhone screenshot

0 Kudos
KristenHill
New Contributor

Hello! Make sure your markup is in a webmap, then click the edit button. The share button will appear in the bottom righthand corner of your screen. Tap that, and share from there.

Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @VHolubec - I no longer work on the field maps team. To make sure you get the right info, @Anonymous User would be a better person to ask. 

Esri Education Team
0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you @Kylie

Hello, @Anonymous User, I would like to ask if  there is a way how to open the .markup file you get via mail from the user in the filed from Explorer/Filed Maps in PRO?

The PRO seems does not recognize .markup file nor the .makrup file can be uploaded back to AGOL. The only way which works is to share the markup directly to AGOL from the app and then open it in PRO. But the question is what to do with those file which was sent by mail.

Thank you for any idea.

Vladimir