Error sharing Markup

07-24-2017 12:40 PM
ArielleBeaulieu
New Contributor

I receive this error message when I try to share my markup. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have attached a screenshot of the error message as well as my markup. I am new to Explorer so please keep that in mind.

Error sharing Markup

The operation couldn't be complete (AppFramework.MarkupCollection.Error error 0.)

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlexanderNohe1
Occasional Contributor III

Do you get this error after clicking a certain share item or just the share button?  i.e, are you getting this error when trying to share to ArcGIS Online or are you getting this error when trying to share via email?

0 Kudos
ArielleBeaulieu
New Contributor

I get it when I click share markup. I don't have an opportunity to select how I would like to share it at that point.

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

Do you know the model of the device and the operating system that you are using?

0 Kudos
ArielleBeaulieu
New Contributor

I am using an iPad Pro Model A1674 with iOS 10.3.3

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

Arielle Beaulieu‌,

If you create a brand new markup layer and try to share that do you get the same error message?

Thanks,

Alexander

0 Kudos
ArielleBeaulieu
New Contributor

That worked! Thanks

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

Were you a beta user of Explorer?

When did you create the markup?

My assumption is that maybe something changed with the way we format markup between when you originally had that markup created on your device and when we released Explorer.

0 Kudos
ArielleBeaulieu
New Contributor

No I was not a beta user. I think just updating everything worked. The software on my iPad was out of date. I have been uploading to ArcGIS online without this issue ever since.

0 Kudos