Arcade support in ArcGIS Explorer for iOS

08-28-2020 10:32 AM
MichaelPittinger
New Contributor

Hello!  Wondering if you might be able to provide an update regarding the timeline for supporting Arcade expressions in ArcGIS Explorer (iOS)?  Specifically, I'm anxious to deploy some maps that will use Arcade expressions in pop-ups using Feature Sets from other layers in the map.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
HeatherMcCracken
Esri Contributor

Hi Michael,

The support for Feature sets is going to come in Field Maps. It's not there in the current Field Maps beta yet, but we are actively working on this support as i type.

Click this link to join the beta:
https://earlyadopter.esri.com/key/ArcGISFieldMaps

You can read the documentation in the Beta site, and also check out our original blog Introducing ArcGIS Field Maps, to learn more about Field Maps.

We'd love to hear about how you plan to make use of Feature Sets in your popup. Feel free to reply here, or better yet in the Field Maps beta user forum.

Thanks,

Heather

MichaelPittinger
New Contributor

Hi Heather - thanks for the usual quick response.  You guys are a great team!

I signed up for the Beta program, and am excited to give it a spin.  Any rough idea regarding the release date that will include the Arcade support and the "Smart Forms" features?  I'm not trying to hold you to it - just trying to plan a bit...

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
HeatherMcCracken
Esri Contributor

Glad you find us helpful Mike! - we appreciate the props, and are happy we are able to get you answers quickly.

Ballpark is late Q3 early Q4 - hopefully this helps you plan.

Looking forward to your feedback and questions on Field Maps as well.

Best,

Heather

0 Kudos
MichaelPittinger
New Contributor

Great - thanks, again!

0 Kudos