Select to view content in your preferred language

Zoom to trigger causing sign in window to pop up

04-21-2023 06:08 AM
Labels (1)
JessicaBer
New Contributor

I've built an experience for our website and have published it with all features, applications, and map images shared publicly. I have a table of my county layer placed at the bottom with triggers to Pan To and Zoom To a county when it is selected. Problem is the Zoom To trigger is causing a sign in window to pop up. When you hit cancel it lets you continue normally, so it's technically not fully hindering my application. However, this is public facing, so I would prefer that the window not pop up and confuse people. I tested it by singling out each trigger, and the Zoom To is the only one causing it.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @JessicaBer ,

Thanks for your feedback! Sounds like a bug about authentication and we are sorry for the inconvenience. 
Would you mind of sharing your app with us which can help narrow down the problem? (You can contact me in person if you don't like to share publicly)

Thanks,

Wei

0 Kudos
JessicaBer
New Contributor

@WeiYing1 

Thanks for the response! Because the app is currently public-facing, I had to remove the Zoom to feature. But I'm happy to share it anyway, so you can see there should be no other causes for the problem.

https://gis.fdacs.gov/portal/home/item.html?id=8a37ca56663f440fa58360c3b01be286

Thank!

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

hi @JessicaBer ,

Thanks for sharing. 

> "I had to remove the Zoom to feature."

Have you changed to use "Pan to" instead?  Could you make a copy of this app with the Zoom to feature added to repro your problem and shared it to us? You may message me in person . 

Thanks,

Wei

0 Kudos