Select to view content in your preferred language

Use Cutom image as point icon in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
03-09-2022 11:07 PM
Labels (1)
DaveKazemi
New Contributor

I created a map with map viewer classic to use custom image as point icon ( as it's not supported in new map viewer as far as I know) but once I add the map in the experience builder, those points with custom image does not appear in the map.

So is there any way to use this map in experience builder without custom development (as I don't have web server now) or use custom image icon for point in new map viewer?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DaveKazemi
New Contributor

Hey mate

I end up with a solution to use a custom image as an icon in map viewer and exb.

I created a style in ArcGIS pro and share it as web style in AGOL and consume those styles in map viewer and EXB.

Just need to change map configuration in AGOL to use those web style in map viewer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@DaveKazemi It does happen in the ExB map widget and the altered points are somehow missing. We will take a look at it and see what is going wrong here.

0 Kudos
DaveKazemi
New Contributor

Hey mate

I end up with a solution to use a custom image as an icon in map viewer and exb.

I created a style in ArcGIS pro and share it as web style in AGOL and consume those styles in map viewer and EXB.

Just need to change map configuration in AGOL to use those web style in map viewer.

0 Kudos
ahargreaves_FW
Regular Contributor

Just to Hijack this for a minute...why is the new map viewer considered a fully developed product when it doesn't have parity with map viewer classic? Finding out I can't do stuff in the new one that is easy in the classic one is incredibly frustrating...