Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to get and select the data from the attribute table, when i click on the feature on the map.

01-22-2024 05:03 AM
kalpanaGelli
New Contributor II

I am working with experience builder to create Web map app for the internal purpose, using foldable templet. Here,  when i select the feature point on the map, the pop up widget show the data about that feature, but what i would like to get it is,  when i click on the map, the data should be also selected in the attribute table automatically, and should be pop up from the side bar,  and should visible to public. how can i do it? please suggest me here? I need your point of view to tackle this problem

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

In the Map settings panel, go to the Action Tab. Select Add a trigger > Record selection changes > Framework > Select data records and set your data as both the Trigger and Action data. Clicking on the map should now also select the data in the Table widget.

Auto-opening a sidebar requires developing a custom widget in Developer Edition.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
kalpanaGelli
New Contributor II

Thank you for your valuable information on this one.  i am looking for getting, opening side bar attribute table automatically, should be visible to the public when they click on view table option in action button from the pop widget on the map with data related to that feature, automatically. For that, do i need to develop Custome widget? or is there any option available to me? please share your thoughts on it. 

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

The View in Table Action in the Pop-up will not open a Sidebar automatically, but if you place the Table in a Widget Controller, the Table Widget will open automatically from this button.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
kalpanaGelli
New Contributor II

Thank you for your quick response. I will look into it.

0 Kudos