Select to view content in your preferred language

Removed domain types still showing in Experience Builder widgets

Jump to solution
01-24-2024 02:03 PM
Labels (1)
DCWade
by
New Contributor II

Our team is currently working on deploying the Parks and Grounds Management solution for our parks department. One of the requests is that we remove various fields and asset types that the parks department does not inventory. I am running into an issue doing this in the pre-configured Experience Builder application. I have removed the asset types from the feature layer domain, removed them from the symbology in the Experience Builder web app, and yet they still show up as asset types in the Edit widget in Experience. I do not see anywhere in the Map or Edit widgets where I can customize the visible asset types.

The screenshots show how the layer and symbology appear in the web map vs what is shown in Experience. Specifically, "Bear Box", "Breastfeeding Station", and "Bus Shelter" are removed from the feature layer/web map but still appear in Experience.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@DCWade You will need to modify the editing feature templates for these changes to be reflected in the Edit widget.

This is not intuitive right now, but you'll need to open you web map in the Field Maps Designer and make the template changes there for now. Follow the steps provided in this post:

Solved: Re: Edit Widget - Create Feature Order Won't Updat... - Esri Community

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@DCWade You will need to modify the editing feature templates for these changes to be reflected in the Edit widget.

This is not intuitive right now, but you'll need to open you web map in the Field Maps Designer and make the template changes there for now. Follow the steps provided in this post:

Solved: Re: Edit Widget - Create Feature Order Won't Updat... - Esri Community

0 Kudos
DCWade
by
New Contributor II

Ah I see that now, and it looks like the only way to add a new template and/or completely remove a feature type from the template is inside of Map Viewer Classic. Is that correct?

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

You should also be able to do that in the Field Maps Designer if I am not mistaken.

0 Kudos