Select to view content in your preferred language

Query Widget - Filter without a selection

Jump to solution
08-09-2024 07:29 PM
Labels (1)
mattkramer
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I am working on building an experience builder application where I am looking to utilize the query widget to allow the user to select parcels within an input distance from a layer of major roadways. I have been able to implement this functionality by using the spatial filter with an intersect relationship and the buffer distance, but I currently am struggling to get this widget to run this analysis on the full layer, instead of just a selected road. Ideally, this query would run on all roads in the feature layer, as I have already isolated all the important roads I want and would prefer for the users to not have to run this query for each road in the layer.

Enterprise 11.3 is what I am working in. Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thank you for the post! It was designed to prevent users from filtering with all features in a layer, as the quantity could be overwhelming. In your case, you can manually select all the features first and then proceed with the filtering.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thank you for the post! It was designed to prevent users from filtering with all features in a layer, as the quantity could be overwhelming. In your case, you can manually select all the features first and then proceed with the filtering.

mattkramer
Frequent Contributor

Works for me! Just wanted to make sure I was not missing anything.

Thanks,

0 Kudos