Select to view content in your preferred language

Query Widget: avoid the 1000 limit for the results?

08-29-2024 08:19 AM
Labels (1)
SaraHu
by
Emerging Contributor

I use the query widget in Experience Builder to query road segments by (multiple) attributes and selected geometries. With an action, the resulting road segments are displayed on the map (in a new color). The problem is that the query result is limited to 1000, but I need to be able to display more than 1000 results of a query in the map (say 5000 segments). I could live with a limitation on the number of results in the list, even if it is not nice. But if not all segments are shown on the map, the result is simply wrong.

Is there a way to bypass the 1000 limit? At least for the representation in the map?

Or is there another alternative?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TianWen
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately, there’s no way to bypass the 1000 limit at the moment, as it's set for performance reasons. In your case, you can display the features one page at a time.

0 Kudos
SaraHu
by
Emerging Contributor

Thank you for your answer. I fully understand the limit of 1000 for the list.

I have observed that the features are added (and not replaced) in the map when I go from tab to tab in the result-list. When I go through all the tabs, at the end all features of the query are displayed in the map (and not just the 1000 in the active tab). Would it be possible to display all features in the map from the beginning, just after the query?

I can't see any difference in the performance of the map (but I clearly see the performance issue for the list).

0 Kudos