Experience Builder Problems

08-29-2019 10:21 AM
StephenGrassia
New Contributor

Some web pages in the experience builder will load half way then go to a white page and only say "Not Found"

6 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Stephen,

Does this happen in live, preview, or when you deploy it? Can you share the item with us so we can see what is going on to see if we can replicate it?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
StephenGrassia
New Contributor

Experience 

It happens when I send the link to my co-workers to look at. Every map and data source is shared public 

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you past the URL of the application, please?

Thanks,

David

ThomasButton
New Contributor III

Having the same issues, the experience is deployed and one user just gets a white screen and i have just loaded the page and it keeps refreshing constantly. 

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Thomas,

Can you share your experience or if you cannot, can you provide some details on your experience?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
ThomasButton
New Contributor III

Hi David, 

cannot share sorry, however we seem to have issues affecting some users when opening the experience from a bookmark in the preferred browser (edge or Chrome).

9/10 times it loads fine. some times slower than liked but it loads. Then on random occasions it continues to load and the url refreshes only ever showing a white screen.

when the url is opened in another browser its fine. on all browsers. Then out of no where it occurs again.

one user struggles to open on any browsers. Cache has all be cleared and site hard reloaded and nothing.

strange