Experience Builder edit widget header not editable

Jump to solution
03-19-2024 05:00 PM
KatieHansen_NIFCAdmin
New Contributor III

I am using the edit widget in Experience Builder and I have configured the Form in the web map to design how and what I want editable in EB for all layers in my app. In the edit widget pane header, I can’t edit what is displayed in the header; currently and by default it is the feature’s Object ID. I have the title configured in the form but that is displayed below the header row with the OID.

It is taking up valuable real estate since many of my users use this app on their mobile device. If I can’t remove it, how can I choose what displays in this location? @AlixVezina any ideas?

In other EBs it at least displays "Edit feature" in this location. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @KatieHansen_NIFCAdmin , there currently isn't a way to hide the header. To change the field value displayed, you will need to update your services Display Field. You will need to update this from the REST endpoint of the feature service (that's currently the only way...)

Here's a Tech Support article with the steps for updating the Display Field: How To: Change Display Field Using ArcGIS Server Services Directory REST API (esri.com)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @KatieHansen_NIFCAdmin , there currently isn't a way to hide the header. To change the field value displayed, you will need to update your services Display Field. You will need to update this from the REST endpoint of the feature service (that's currently the only way...)

Here's a Tech Support article with the steps for updating the Display Field: How To: Change Display Field Using ArcGIS Server Services Directory REST API (esri.com)

0 Kudos
KatieHansen_NIFCAdmin
New Contributor III

Thank you @AlixVezina 

0 Kudos