Experience Builder - Bookmark Widget

01-28-2021 08:49 AM
Labels (1)
rarku
by
New Contributor II

I have an issue, and would appreciate if anyone can assist. I have created a web application (consisting of 2D and 3D map views) using Experience Builder. A key functionality that I would like to be included in this web app is to give users the ability to add bookmarks (of places of interest on the maps). There are no issues in the addition of bookmarks. However, the feature layers in the 2D map become invisible when the bookmark in the bookmark widget window (which records users' bookmark additions) is selected. What may be the issue, and how can I address this?

Thank you. 

11 Replies
ShaneMKCasey
New Contributor

We can toggle layer visibility when setting the bookmark location:

ShaneMKCasey_0-1692403795694.png

Somehow all layers were hidden in this setting for some of my bookmarks (not by me directly), but they can be changed back to visible and seem to stick.

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ShaneMKCasey 

Thanks for sharing the solution and your problem. 

@ShaneMKCasey wrote:

We can toggle layer visibility when setting the bookmark location:

ShaneMKCasey_0-1692403795694.png

Somehow all layers were hidden in this setting for some of my bookmarks (not by me directly), but they can be changed back to visible and seem to stick.

Do you mean when creating bookmarks for the exact same map, sometime, all layers are turned off for the visibility by default?  

Thanks,

Wei

0 Kudos