Select to view content in your preferred language

ExB Dev Edition - Enterprise Login

Jump to solution
11-15-2023 12:55 PM
BrianLeroux
Regular Contributor

I have been running ExB dev edition 1.10 for a while and it works fine logging into my Enterprise portal. I am trying to move to ExB 1.13 now but after i set it up it will not let me log in using my enterprise portal URL. When I try it shows the loading icon and goes right back to the screen looking for a URL. I checked the Chrome debugger and I see the generate token go successfully. in the console I do see a message that states 'The user has not signed in'. 

This very strange as I am doing nothing different in 1.10 vs 1.13. Any ideas?

16 Replies
Arne_Gelfert
Regular Contributor

Hey ESRI... any update on this? I don't know how you go from working products to broken products all the time. Installed 1.12 after enrolling in one of your EB classes. Now I upgrade to 1.13, and can't even finish the install/setup...so back to 1.12. This vicious cycle Bug/Bugfix/Bug is really the most annoying aspect of my job.

0 Kudos
BrianLeroux
Regular Contributor

Hi. Any way to get an update on this bug? I am unable to find a way to subscribe to the bug to keep up to date.

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

JeffreyThompson2_0-1710341117936.png

I got an email this morning classifying this bug as officially fixed, which isn't exactly true. It will be fixed in Developer Edition 1.14 when it releases next week. If you would like to be alerted for updates on bugs or enhancements the easiest way is to call ESRI support and ask to track the progress.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Sorry for inconvenience. We do appreciate your feedback. This issue will be fixed in the coming 1.14 release (Mar.20). 

Thanks,
Wei

BrianLeroux
Regular Contributor

Fantastic. Thank you!

0 Kudos
KrichbaumHenry
New Contributor II

Thanks for the update!

0 Kudos
KrichbaumHenry
New Contributor II

Confirmed this bug is now fixed in ExB dev edition 1.14! I am now able to log in with SSO.