Edit selected features

Jump to solution
01-26-2024 09:13 AM
KARIMLABIDI
Occasional Contributor

Hello everybody,

is there a way to edit selected features on arcgis enterprise, on Java or with a custom widget?I know a way with Wep AppBuilder for Developer but I didn't want to choose it because it's almost the end! Moreover, I didn't find anything about it.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

That's correct, one feature at a time. If you select multiple, you can page through them and edit them individually.

Batch editing is on the roadmap. You may want to follow this community post for updates: Add batch edit widget to experience builder - Esri Community

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi! You can use the Edit widget in Experience Builder to edit selected features.

Edit widget—ArcGIS Experience Builder | Documentation

0 Kudos
KARIMLABIDI
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Alix but it's ok for just one feature and not many,no? I've seen the batch editor attribute will be on Experience Builder on the Q4 of 2024.

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

That's correct, one feature at a time. If you select multiple, you can page through them and edit them individually.

Batch editing is on the roadmap. You may want to follow this community post for updates: Add batch edit widget to experience builder - Esri Community

0 Kudos