Select to view content in your preferred language

Display Order for Filter Dropdown.

Jump to solution
12-04-2023 09:21 AM
BenjaminMittler
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All, 

I'm creating a filter within and experience builder and want the dropdown ordered a specific way. No matter what I try it ends up alphabetical. Does anyone know of a way to specify order like you could on a Dashboard?

Ben

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @BenjaminMittler 

Thanks for this question, unfortunately, from what I can see, this is not yet possible within Experience Builder. I've had a look around and it does seem that this is listed at an Idea, which you can find here: Filter Widget | Option to display order of predefi... - Esri Community. I recommend you upvote that idea and perhaps comment your use case on that post, as that's always useful for our developers. 

Thanks!

Issy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @BenjaminMittler 

Thanks for this question, unfortunately, from what I can see, this is not yet possible within Experience Builder. I've had a look around and it does seem that this is listed at an Idea, which you can find here: Filter Widget | Option to display order of predefi... - Esri Community. I recommend you upvote that idea and perhaps comment your use case on that post, as that's always useful for our developers. 

Thanks!

Issy

0 Kudos
BenjaminMittler
Occasional Contributor III

Do you know if the dropdown order is based on alphabetical order? or is it based on OID of the layer? 

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Benjamin, the alphabetical order is the current behavior.

0 Kudos