Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Experience Builder - Custom Widgets

Jump to solution
08-01-2022 09:43 AM
LCS123
by
New Contributor II

Question:  Do you have to have an ArcGIS Enterprise account to create custom widgets in ArcGIS Experience Builder?

I would like to be able to create a custom widget that allows users to enter values into a custom form, click enter, and return a value based on various factors including the geospatial relationship of data in the map widget, backend python, etc.

I currently use ArcGIS Online for all of our GIS operations and have been hesitent to examine ArcGIS Enterprise because of the up front cost.  If there are other low-cost options aside from having to pay for an ArcGIS Enterprise account, I would love to hear about those options.  

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

Hi @LCS123

I am afraid that custom widgets are not supported on ArcGIS Online currently. As an alternative, you can use the ArcGIS Experience Builder Developer Edition to develop custom widgets and host apps that contain your custom widgets on your own web server. Please refer to this doc for more details. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

Hi @LCS123

I am afraid that custom widgets are not supported on ArcGIS Online currently. As an alternative, you can use the ArcGIS Experience Builder Developer Edition to develop custom widgets and host apps that contain your custom widgets on your own web server. Please refer to this doc for more details. 

0 Kudos