Splash Screen in ArcGIS Experience Builder

04-17-2020 12:39 PM
NicoKroes2
New Contributor III

It would be great to have the ability to add a splash screen for a disclaimer in ArcGIS Experience Builder. I realize there may be workarounds to do this, however, it would be great to have a splash screen "widget" in ArcGIS Experience Builder.

6 Comments
DanJiang

Hi Nico, 

Thanks for the idea. With the lates update, you can create a window that opens with the app, or when a specific page loads, or by clicking a link (Button, Image, Card, etc.) To learn more about the Window, please try out the latest ArcGIS Experience Builder and refer to this doc for details. 

Add windows—ArcGIS Experience Builder | Documentation 

DanteLee

Are you able to configure the window differently for different screen sizes?

Thomas1

I tried, it seems it is not possible to configure the window differently for different screen sizes. That would be useful!

ShengdiZhang

@Thomas1

You can configure different window layouts for different screen sizes. Select a window, switch to medium or small screen size, and click the Custom button next to the layout to create a separate layout.

ShengdiZhang_0-1659506021843.png

ShengdiZhang
Status changed to: Implemented

Thomas1

@ShengdiZhang Thank you for your answer. Sorry I should have been more specific. The problem I see is that we can move the elements from the window to the pending list but not the window itself. Therefore we can't have the window only on one type of screen size.