Which default reference basemaps are installed as part of ArcGIS for Enterprise?

10-19-2020 07:47 AM
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a list of reference basemaps (Basemap Gallery) that are installed by default when ArcGIS for Enterprise 10.8 is installed and configured?  We installed Enterprise 10.8 a few months ago and recently upgraded it to 10.8.1.  We are working with Experience Builder, where we have embedded Workforce dispatcher maps in several page section views.  When looking at the ExB app in Live View and in Preview, the display of the reference basemap is sporadic, either there or not.  I have tried the Dark Gray Canvas, Streets and Nova basemaps in the Workforce Dispatcher maps.  The Nova map tosses up a message when saving the Dispatcher map (something to do with how the sharing is set).Clearing the browser cache does not help.  Running Developer Tools is showing 'Warning: Too many active WebGL contexts.' I am using the Edge browser.  Similar results in Chrome and Firefox.  We have added many web maps to our reference basemap Group from the living atlas.  I thought if I can identify the original default basemaps, maybe one of those would get us past this issue.  Ideally we prefer to use the darker themed maps, so the assignment statuses pop on the dispatcher and worker maps.  Any insight would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

The Dispatcher map display in the ExB app, sourced from the Workforce projects, seems to have a map extent issue.  When I choose an assignment type (filter), the Dispatcher web map zooms way in so that it appears blank on the screen.  If I zoom out eventually the map will appear. 

0 Kudos