server 10.5

02-17-2017 06:40 AM
CésarPires
New Contributor III

We are having issues with wfs services in ArcGIS Server 10.5. They were working fine with ArcGIS 10.4.1 but now the wfs services don't work well, the field values are in wrong place, the values are uncalled from the field name and in same cases the geometry is not loaded. I tried to create new services, but it does not work.

Anyone is having the same problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Hi César,

It might be best to move this thread to the https://community.esri.com/community/gis/enterprise-gis/arcgis-for-server?sr=search&searchId=7267e48...‌ place for better visibility. 

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Cesar,

I haven't heard of any issues with WFS services in ArcGIS Server 10.5. Please contact Esri Tech Support and open an incident so we can get repro steps and investigate your issue(s) further.

Thanks,

CraigValentine1
New Contributor II

We are having the same problem with ArcGIS for Server 10.5. I have various WFS created from map services on a ArcGIS Server 10.2.1, which work totally fine. When the same services are shared to 10.5 with the exact same settings I am getting a No Geometry error. They cannot be rendered in either QGIS or ArcMap.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Craig,

Please contact Esri Tech Support and open an incident so we can get repro steps and investigate further.

Thanks,

0 Kudos